Exeter Foodbank is seeking a part-time administrator to join our team at an exciting time at the foodbank’s development.
This role, which is for up to 20 hours per week, will include responsibility for a range of duties including:
- Supporting the EFB Manager, Management Team and Trustees in carrying out the aims and objectives of the Foodbank.
- Being a part of the Management Team, contributing to operational discussions.
- Support the EFB manager with the management of volunteers.
- To help the EFB manager with engagement with referral agencies.
- Maintaining and updating the database of volunteers, distributors, referrers and donations.
- Taking minutes at meetings and circulating information.
- Handling donations.
- Preparing regular rotas for EFB teams including distribution, sorting and delivery teams.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills, and a motivation to provide practical and compassionate support to people in crisis.
Applications should be in the form of a CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be suitable for this role. The closing date for applications is 14th September 2021.
Please see the advert & job description below for details, or contact [email protected] for more information.